View Profile nobodycaresme

66 Movie Reviews

as_an_atheist_I_agree

I see the crystal raindrops fall, And the beauty of it all Is when the sun comes shining through. To make those rainbows in my mind. When I think of you sometime, And I wanna spend some time with you. Just the two of us, We can make it if we try, Just the two of us (Just the two of us) Just the two of us, Building castles in the sky, Just the two of us, You and I. We look for love, no time for tears, Wasted water's all that is, And it don't make no flowers grow. Good things might come to those who wait, Not for those wo wait too late. Just the two of us, We can make it if we try, Just the two of us (Just the two of us) Just the two of us, Building castles in the sky, Just the two of us, You and I.

this....... is_true_art....... it_almost_made_me_cr.... THIS_IS_BETTER_THAN_ENDGAME_HOLLY_SHIT.

23 Game Reviews

16_bit. perfecto!

pretty_good! atho, after_you_die_the_game_dosen't_start_up_again. well, nothing_too_big!

Lesytar responds:

thanks! as for the restart thing, i fear my spagethi code cant make it restart instantly, sorry!

Amaizing_game! never_had_so_much_fun_in_a_battle_crashers_game. and_I_fucking_loved_those_games. only_critisisim_is_that_in_phace_2_the_characters_from_the_graves_shoulda_spawned_in_case_you_dint_destroy_them. so that_the're_is_a_reason_to_destroy_them_other_than_xp.
anyhow, LOVED_THIS_GAME!

16 Audio Reviews

this_brigns_me_back. it_also_hurts_my_ears. 5_stars! perfect!

a_splash_of_brilliance! incredible! love_it! end_of_discussion.

i_hate_myself, please_turn_off_the_lights.

80 Art Reviews

did_you_know? taking_a_tarrot_card_upside_down_means_the_oposite_of_it's_meaning. the_lovers_mean_"may_you_prosper_in_good_health"_or_something_like_that._so_backwards
_it_means_something_like_"may_your_heart_breack"_or_something_like_that. and_I_think_thats_pretty_good.

MatthewLopz responds:

that is correct, that's why the design on the back of the cards is done in a such a way that you can't tell if it's upside down or not!

now, I_don't_usually_see_this_type_of_art. but_this_one.... IS_FUCKING_AMAIZING.

Winter89 responds:

thanks bro!!! glad you like haha

goth_and_demon_bfs_look_so_gay_I_love_this.